Pages

30 September 2011

The best of the web

Here’s my roundup of a few things that have caught my eye. I don’t necessarily agree with them all, but I do think they are at least interesting.

A very interesting piece from Barna on why young people leave churches. Although it does raise the question as to whether or not these reasons are limited to older people or whether they have their own criteria.

Confessions of a doubting Thomas has a piece on whether Jesus was just an archetypal hero of fiction.

I don’t know if it’s true or a hoax, but a piece on a South African airline had me laughing at my desk when I read it.

Epiphenom has a look (with plenty of links) at a preliminary study which has suggested a possible link between autism and atheism. Personally, I’m not convinced.

And I share this video with you, as I cannot find a single thing about that isn’t brilliant:

No comments:

Post a Comment